Recover Your Lost Crypto Assets with no Money Up Front
Crypto Asset Recovery has been the trusted name in wallet recovery since 2017. A name you can trust to help recover your lost Bitcoin, Ethereum, NFTs and altcoins!
How does our service work?
You provide us with a copy of your wallet (or even just your Wallet ID in the case of a Blockchain.info account) and your best guesses as to what your password is. We will use your password guesses to “brute force” your password.
Bitcoin and alt-coin passwords are secure enough to foil a brute force password attack when the attacker has no prior knowledge of the password. However, when the crypto asset owner knows part of their own password the probability of recovering it increases dramatically.
- You have lost access to a common crypto asset, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, an NFT or dozens of other alt coins.
- You thought you knew your password, but perhaps it involves different numbers or different capitalization than you remember
- You used a handful of different passwords when you initially created the wallet, but you can’t remember which one
- You wrote down the password, but now it won’t open the wallet
- You wrote down a list of words, and the passphrase is some combination of those words
When we can help?
When we can’t help.
- You have no idea what your password was
- Your password was 15+ randomly-chosen characters long
Are you the victim of a cryptocurrency scam? We don’t offer a service to help people recover funds lost as a result of scams — but, we have written a summary of best practices if you have been scammed.