Should you Trust Us with your Wallet?
Trust is probably the most difficult hurdle to get past. Once someone knows the unencrypted private key of your wallet, nothing stops them from taking your money. Sending someone your encrypted private key and giving them permission to attempt to decrypt the password involves risk.
However, please consider the following:
- We won’t take your money.
- We live in the United States. If we stole your money we could go to jail. Not fun.
- If you don’t recover your password, your money is permanently and irretrievably lost.
- The longer you wait the more likely that you will be unable to retrieve your password. Perhaps your hard drive will finally die. Perhaps you will lose the physical device on which the currency is stored.
How to Email Us
You can also email us directly at: [email protected]
If you’d like to encrypt our email conversations:
- We recommend a Chrome / Firefox plugin called Mailvelope.
- You can find our public encryption key here.
- We’ve written a tutorial on how to use Mailvelope to encrypt attachments here: https://cryptoassetrecovery.com/how-to-encrypt-email-attachments/